Saving your money on fuel and having more resources to expand your business.
If you are the person responsible for a fleet you might be surprised of how high your bills can get and wonder how you could spend less money on fuel.
TrackingHAWK is a fleet management system based on GPS tracking, there is already a great deal of actions you can take for reducing mileage and saving fuel, from optimising routes, to predict traffic, from preventing unnecessary detours to locating the closest driver to a delivery location.
Real time fuel level monitoring
One of the many reasons why a fleet owner implements vehicle tracking system for his/her long route truck is to regain control over the losses incurred on road. And so as a first step, he/she should focus on reducing fuel wastage and catch enroute fuel theft attempts.
- Digital fuel sensors designed for trucks.
- Multi level calibration procedure ensuring up to 98%* accuracy.
Get alerted on refuel & drain
Let the fuel vouchers/bills your drivers bring be kept aside, those are easy to manipulate. The fact is, you clearly should have an idea about fuel refill volume on your trucks, ie., what volume of fuel was refilled, at what time, where was it filled etc.
- Alerts on refuel & drain by SMS/Mobile & Email.
- Alarms can be pre-set to alert you of high/low fuel levels.
- Refuel & drain locations shown on map.
- Reports on refuel & drain.
Analyse fuel efficiency
With TrackingHAWK fuel monitoring system, wasted fuel will be a thing of the past. You can monitor, analyse fuel refilling and consumption even without using additional accessories like fuel sensor rods. Those who use spreadsheet would find this feature handy.
- Fuel efficiency reports for detailed analysis on fuel consumption.
- Monthly fuel consumption report.
- Fuel log & Cost/km reports.
TrackingHAWK Gives You the Whole Picture
Review activity from the start of the day to the last stop, monitor driver behavior, set alerts and get the info you need to stay connected to your mobile workforce.